YOU CAN'T BE AFRAID WHEN YOU'RE LAUGHINGAug 11, 2020
One of the best pieces of advice heard recently was by Bernie Siegel, MD, pediatric oncology surgeon, philosopher, a pioneer in mind-body medicine, best selling author, humanitarian. He says that “laughing, for no apparent reason,” was one of the keys to a healthy, long-lived life. So, he suggests in many interviews, to laugh often throughout the day, and I add, especially if you are feeling stressed or unfocused. There are literally hundreds of thousands of ways to make this happen.
- Look at old photos of yourself as a child, or of your children.
- Google anything having to do with the Comedy that moves you, and in 3 min, you are healed.
- Play a small prank on an office coworker.
- Read over posts on your Facebook. Most are hilarious, when put into the right perspective.
- Call a funny friend…..Now.
- Walk through every room of your house, and surrender to the fact that you will never have the entire place picked up….Ever. Give it up, and Giggle.
- Try walking through 2 1/2 feet of snow, seriously….try it.
What else can you think of?
Get weekly Inspiration and Coaching Text Messages
Receive Just In Time Inspiration and Coaching messages as a text message right when you need it.